Desperate To Brush The Lips Of Grey.



13 January 2011

You Haven't Met Me, I Am The Only Son

           It's proving to be slightly difficult to write my own daily devotions, the biggest issue is knowing what to write about. Pray that God will show me what is relevant, just, and clear.

      See, Jesus was a man, He was man, and He was God. That would be hard, harder than writing this daily blog. Being a man is hard, because you know you're not perfect, and you know you're really messing up everyday. My pastor tells me everytime he speaks on the topic, that even he messes up everyday. But being God?! I mean, I know I'm human so it would be crazy to me, to be a pure soul, pure enough to save humanity. Humanity, oh my, what a race. See, it upsets me that people would take for granted what Christ has given us. What he has done for us!

Can I ask you a question, and I'm going to post a poll on my sidebar. If you were given the chance to save humanity, but you had to give your own life, even for the people you don't like, do you think you could still do it?


"Consequently, just as the result of one trespass was condemnation for all men, so also the result of one act of righteousness was justification that brings life for all men. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous" (Romans 5:18-19).

No comments:

Post a Comment