Desperate To Brush The Lips Of Grey.



29 January 2011

I'm not afraid to make mistakes


There will always be people in your life asking you how you can believe in something, that is said to have happened over 2000 years ago, by “blind faith. Yet, instead, they believe in something that they call fact, which has many holes and things missing, for it to even be complete.
Let us first compare faith and fact. Faith is simply defined as something believed that is based on evidence gathered through experience, while fact is defined as something believed that is based upon scientific data, and that is measurable and reliable.
But, does this mean that since belief in Jesus Christ is based upon faith, you cannot call it absolute truth? Take a minute to think about that, and take into mind that the method of discovering truth doesn’t change truth.

Questions:
What in your life right now is keeping you from throwing yourself completely at Christ and living every second for him?

Prayer:
Dear Lord,
I ask that you would show me exactly what to say to people when they ask me how I know you’re real, and give me the resources to show them that. I also ask that you give me the heart and mind to be fully devoted to you and live every waking minute for you. I love you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment